Are you compliant with the WEEE regulations and ensuring the safe disposal and recycling of your waste lamps and WEEE Waste?
Regardless of your size, we promise to give you a personal service, yet will always remain professional, confidential and efficient.We take instructions by phone, email, fax, Purchase Orders, SMS, Facebook messenger and even WhatsApp. We are a modern company, and whatever your preference we can accommodate it. We never tie our customers into contracts.
Our prompt efficient service speaks for itself, and so our customer retention rate is 96.1%
We can collect and Recycle your Waste Lamps or other WEEE Waste with just one email or phone call.
LAMP & WEEE Waste Storage Solutions
Storage solutions for fluorescent tube recycling & WEEE waste disposal
Fluorescent tube disposal storage solutions ideal for fluorescent tube recycling & light bulb disposal. Recycling storage solutions ideal for WEEE waste disposal. Ecolamp also provide a non hazardous and hazardous WEEE waste collection service across the UK.
Ecolamp fluorescent tube and waste lamp collection disposal recycling | We Collect and Recycle Your Old Computers
When your old business computers and IT equipment reach the [...]
- To help you comply with the HELA recommendations of the HSE, that all lamps should be fragmented before disposal.
- To break all types of lamps safely under controlled conditions.
- To reduce their volume (minimisation) and cost of waste disposal & recycling.
- To overcome risks of injury when tube lamps are broken and dumped haphazardly into skips and other containers.
- To overcome the problems of vandalism.
- To reduce problems of lamp storage.
- To overcome the vastly increased risks of fire on premises that store waste low pressure sodium (SOX) lamps whole and untreated with considerably increased fire insurance premiums.
- To reduce pollution of the surrounding areas when lamps are broken in a dry state.
To meet COSHH and Duty of Care and EPA legislation.
- Ecolamp practice safe fluorescent lamp disposal and can provide a fully in-house service. All disposal & recycling routes are fully traceable and all recycled products have markets.
Our experienced and trained staff ensure that all WEEE waste and waste lamps ( fluorescent tubes, high intensity discharge (HID) lamps, Linear and CFLs Compact fluorescent light bulbs) are properly documented and disposed of using the most cost effective and environmentally friendly route in compliance with all the current WEEE regulations. Whatever your requirements, whether you have a regular waste lamp problem or a ‘one off’ requirement for disposal, Ecolamp can help and will provide the same level of professionalism no matter how large or small the job. We issue full documentation and Waste Recycling
- Reduces landfill waste
- Reduces potential contamination of land and water
- Improves health and safety
- Delivers “Duty of Care” to the user
- Makes economic use of all components
- Ecolamp offer this recycling service and have a simple pricing structure based on a price for the lamp storage unit and price for collection and recycling of the contents.
We offer a WEEE regulations compliant recycling solution for the disposal of your waste lamps, high intensity discharge (HID) lamps, linear and CFLs compact fluorescent light bulbs and all types of WEEE waste
Ecolamp offer a WEEE compliant recycling disposal collection service for the following: Fluorescent lamps, high intensity discharge (HID) lamps, linear fluorescent light bulbs and CFLs Compact fluorescent light bulbs, Batteries, Electrical/Electronic, Computer, Office Furniture, Appliances (Domestic and Commercial) Etc